Sales Executive /Account Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity in your Sales Career? InvestinU is expanding, and now is a very exciting time to be joining us!
We are looking for someone with integrity, passion, drive and ambition. Fit the Criteria? If so then a sales career at InvestinU could be perfect for you. We’re currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join our team. This opportunity comes with a base salary, bonus and an uncapped commission structure. InvestinU is a fast growing company in the IT Training & Consultancy sector, where there is great potential for the right candidate to advance very quickly in their career with a structured progression path. You bring us the drive, commitment and talent and we’ll help you reach your goals.
We are looking for a real people person, who can inspire trust and build good working relationships with potential clients like HR, Training and Development, L&D Managers and Company Directors. The ideal candidate will preferably have already worked in this sector and will already have contacts in this area. They will manage your own time, set priorities and meet monthly sales targets, and report back to management. We are looking for someone who can think outside of the box and come up with new and inventive ways of generating new business.
- Lead generate, manage and close new business opportunities
- Hit monthly sales targets
- Assess the needs of clients and produce effective solutions for their needs
- Complete the end-to-end sales cycle from initial contact with the client, scheduling a free consultation with experts and then closing of the sale.
- Independently manage forecasts and pipelines with multiple prospects using Monday.com CRM
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and a big appetite for high achievement in a fast-paced environment
- Account Management: 3+ years (Preferred)
- Quick learner, data-driven and highly inquisitive
- Experience in developing trusted relationships with senior executives
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- A demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Fluency in English IS A MUST
- Good IT Skills (Microsoft 365)
- Be confident in presenting to an audience for events etc.
- Honest, hardworking and trustworthy
- Have enthusiasm and resilience
- Be proactive and able to manage your own workload
- Be confident representing InvestinU to the highest professional standards
- Have a friendly disposition and the ability to get on well with people – must be able to build new relationships and develop those already established with existing customers
- A hungry, enthusiastic individual with a “can-do” attitude that wins sales
- To anticipate future demands and formulate effective strategies and corrective plans
What We Can Offer:
- Base salary, bonus and an uncapped commission structure
- Clear path for career progression
- Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the success of a high growth IT Training and Consultancy Company
- Access to a market intelligence platform of fully qualified leads for self-prospecting with Sales Navigator
- Technical Training to help advance career prospects
- Sales Training and support
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Excellent base salary and OTE of €50K+
Interested? Send a cover letter and CV to: [email protected]